Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Glimpse of the Dong

"Dong" is the Korean word for neighborhood. Here in Daejeon, I live in O-Jung Dong. So, in order for you to better share in my South Korean experience, I've snapped a few pictures from the Dong...

My apartment's living room.


The city of Deajeon at night (taken from my dorm balcony)



More of the city from my dorm (yes, I get to see mountains when it's not too hazy)



Springer Dorm...where I live on the 5th and 6th floors (I live where the round windows are...pretty sweet, huh?)


The front entrance to the school


The street that runs along side of the school (it's a two-way, believe it or not)



The street right outside of the school. Shops, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and more are right at my fingertips.

The same street at night.


More city views

No comments: