Friday, February 18, 2005

Insert Title Here

Why must we name our internet ramblings? Would a title really turn you off to reading the following insights? Isn't that just judging a book by it's cover?

What a day. I don't quite know what to do with myself. I have to continue to focus on this year, after all not even half the semester is gone. Yet I find myself thinking about next year and what that will bring. A new staff, new living quarters. On top of that, I still have to decide what to do this summer. Wouldn't it be nice if all summer jobs paid the same amount of money? That would alleviate so many problems. But that isn't the case and I'm left to chose between three great jobs and three very different locations. Hey, it's all good though...God's got it under control. He always does. If there's one thing that I've learned (this year particularly) it's that your plan isn't necessarily God's plan and he'll make sure you know that sooner or later.

So, what do you do when you realize that you've just spent two years at a school that doesn't have the major you really need? Do you stay at the school and make due or do you transfer? Any thoughts??

Alright, enough incoherent thoughts from this girl tonight. Theatre midterm studying is calling my name...

No comments: